Biofuels International Conference 2013
Now in its sixth year, Biofuels International 2013 attracts high-level companies involved in biofuel production, the operation of biofuel plants, transportation, aviation and storage, as well as attracting policy developers, R&D departments, company CEOs and management.
With so much change happening in the European biofuels market, it is more important than ever to keep up-to-date. An in-depth and thought provoking agenda will stimulate debate amongst delegates on topics such as:
- What is going to happen beyond 2020? How do we create the stability the industry needs?
- What impact will a 5% cap on first generation ethanol counting have on key industry stakeholders? What are the other options?
- Scaling up and de-risking second generation technology
- Bio-based chemicals: how can biofuels producers benefit from market demand?
- Finance â€“ how to secure investment for expansion, what are the best project financing options?
- Indirect land use change: the latest research, what factors still need to be addressed?
- Ensuring a stable second generation feedstock supply. Which feedstock are the winners for sustainability, availability and price? Taking a closer look at feedstock price volatility
Presentations are stringently vetted for relevance and interest as well as being timely with no wastage.
With increased delegate networking opportunities through sponsored coffee breaks, lunches and evening receptions, Biofuels International 2013 is an event that holds the future for you as an organisation, making it an un-missable event in the European biofuels calendar.
Views: 2437 Added: 13-03-2013 Updated: 13-03-2013
Organizer: Horseshoe Media
Address: The Ramada Plaza, Antwerp, Belgium
Contact person: Shemin Juma
Phone: +44 (0)20 3551 5751