HydroVision International 2014
With attendance from 53 countries, HydroVision International is truly an event for the global hydropower industry. These sessions are designed specifically to appeal to a worldwide audience:
• Policy Differences among the U.S., Canada and the World
• Dam Safety from a Global Perspective
• From the Savannah River to the Nile: Sharing Water across Borders
• Managing the Global Supply Chain to Ensure Successful Outages
• Risk Assessment: What in This World are We Doing?
• What’s New in Small Hydro
• The Challenge of Balancing Risks and Rewards in the Finance World
• Climate Change and Water Footprint -- Risks and Opportunities
• How to Close the Gap and Develop the Hydropower Potential in Africa
• Keeping the Long-Range View in a Short-Term-Focused World
Country: North America
Contact person: Natalia Gaisenok
Phone: +7 499 271 93 39
the Author via email or personal message!