Investor invited for joint wood pellets production
In the Western part of Ukraine huge forestlands of the Carpathian spruce are located. There are many woodworking plants in the area. The enterprise which is oriented to realize the project takes one of the leading places because it has been involved in woodworking since 1993.
The shares with the investor's participation and creating New Co are as follows:
- the enterprise competitor for the investment - 40%;
- partner and investor - 60%.
The offered production building is located in the district having the biggest forestlands in the area. The site is surrounded with the mountain and river on the one part and on the other – the truck highway (Kyiv – Chop) of the first category of European importance. There are permanent buildings with the space of 1772,70 m2 on the site the area of which is 1,07 Hectares. The buildings include full technological cycle on wood products manufacturing:
- Warehouse of timber;
- The workcell for sawing wood;
- The workcell for timber production;
- The workcell for drying edged board;
- The workcell for manufacturing of ready product;
- The workcell for solid glued timber;
- Warehouse of ready product.
In order to increase production capacity and profits of the woodworking enterprise it is planned to install wood pellet production line. The personnel meets the requirements of the production. The workcell is provided with all necessary communications: water supply, electricity supply.
The market value of the lot and technological line on wood products production is USD 1. 200.000
The feedstock characteristics
- Wood variety: spruce – 100%;
- Sawdust humidity – natural;
- The distance between the source of raw materials and production site (km.) 1 to 60 km.;
- The assured yearly supply of raw material (m3) 61 200;
- The raw material will be transported by trucks.
- Railway transportation is not available;
- Truck transportation 20 MT is available;
- Sea transportation is not available.
- The absence of such type production in the area;
- Huge feedstock base;
- Very close location of the enterprise to the countries of Western Europe;
- The experience in woodworking branch and foreign contractors.