Oleofuels 2014 is the progression of ACI's highly successful European Biodiesel series of events which ran from 2008-2013. The change of name reflects the fact that the event will now cover all fuels made from oils & fats including biodiesel, HVO & bio jet as well as take a more global view which is key especially when it comes to certain feedstocks.
The two day conference will bring together the leading executives and experts from across the entire value chain for two days of informative presentations, interactive discussion & excellent networking opportunities.
- HVO in Europe:Challenges & Opportunities
- The European Biodiesel Industry: Past, PResent & Future
- Pricing & trade flows for Feedstocks & Fuels
- Voluntary Certification Schemes Pnale Discussion
- UCO: Certification, Processing & Quality
- Today's Global Bio Jet Industry
- 2014: The Year of the Jatropha Renaissance?
- Biodiesel Technology in 2014 Panel Discussion
- European Biofuel Policy Assessment
- Oleofuels & the Biorefinery Vision for Europe.
Organizer: ACI (Europe)
Contact person: Hubert Sosnowski
Phone: +48 616 46 9780
Fax: +44 20 7593 0071
the Author via email or personal message!