Solar Power International 2012
SPI Generates Business for Solar Energy Professionals
Solar Power International (SPI) is North America’s premier business-to-business event for professionals in solar energy and related fields.
- 21,000 professionals from 125+ countries attend.
- One of five attendees comes from outside the United States.
- Over 1,200 companies from all vertical markets in the solar power spectrum exhibit on a tradeshow floor of more than 340,000 net square feet.
- The Conference Program brings in notable industry experts to present about 40 General and Concurrent Sessions annually.
Generating Growth in the Solar Energy Industry
SEIA and SEPA—two non-profit organizations—present SPI. All proceeds from Solar Power International are used to further the associations' mission: to support and advance U.S. solar markets through market-building and educational initiatives.
In Orlando, show participants will gain exposure to a new market for solar, new products, service providers and professionals.
Who attends? Professionals whose work and success involves the solar energy industry, including:
- Installers and contractors
- Engineering firms
- Government representatives and policymakers
- Investors and financiers
- Architects, builders and developers
- And more
Registration opens April 2.
Mark your calendars! September 10-13, Solar Power International 2012 will heat up the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
Views: 439 Added: 29-03-2012 Updated: 29-03-2012
Organizer: SEIA and SEPA
Address: 1530 Wilson Blvd., Suite 120 | Arlington, VA 22209
Contact person: Lindsey Cohen
Average Rating: Total: 0 rates 0.00 (of 5)