3rd Renewable Energy Finance Forum - Canada
The 3rd Renewable Energy Finance Forum - Canada will address the changes in the renewables market in Canada and analyse the reaction from the financial markets to date while exploring what the future prospects and uptake will be for investment in this field throughout 2012.
Who attends REFF Canada?
• Equity investors in clean energy companies and projects
• Debt finance lenders and advisers
• Energy generators and major strategic investors
• Fund managers and analysts
• Technology developers and start-ups
• CEOs and CFOs of renewable energy companies
• Legal and professional services firms
• REFF Canada is the only event that focuses purely on the financing of renewable energy projects
• The event concentrates on the financial opportunities that are currently available – addressing what is happening on the ground at the moment
• Consider the changing role of equity and debt in renewable energy and clean technology in Canada
• Meet the people who can get your projects moving: REFF Canada will bring together over 250 transaction professionals, developers and government officials.
Views: 635 Added: 17-04-2012 Updated: 17-04-2012
Organizer: Euromoney Energy Events
Address: Sheraton Centre Toronto, Toronto
Contact person: Matt Ackroyd
Phone: +44 (0)20 7779 8999
Fax: +44 (0)20 7779 8946
Average Rating: Total: 0 rates 0.00 (of 5)