Biofuels International expo & conference 2009
Biofuels International Expo & Conference the two day exhibition and conference is targeted at both biodiesel and bioethanol medium to large producers. Concurrent conference tracks will address areas such as legislation and regulation, best practices, and future growth and outlook trends, as well as a more in-depth look at new technology.
Bioethanol producers, Biodiesel producers, Biomass producers, Oil companies, Vegetable oil refiners, Distributors, Fuel suppliers, Fuel traders, Blenders, Financers, Terminal operators, Policy makers, Business analysts, Vehicle, anufacturers will be the target visitors.
Exhibitor profile enclude Equipment, technology and service suppliers within the biodiesel, bioethanol and biomass industries, Dryers, Filtration, Pumps, Level, monitoring, Valves/Actuators, Additives, Blending, Cleaning, Storage tanks, Emissions control systems, Software, Construction, Consultants, Contractors, Conveyors, Fluid handling, Distribution/Logistics, Safety equipment, Grain handling, Metering, Milling, Distillation, Cleaning, Fermentation.
Strong branding and the visual impact of a well designed exhibition stand, emphasises existence and builds image awareness.The one-on-one interaction with visitors is the key ingredient to success. Your target market's 5 senses of touch, sight, hearing, smell and speech, are engaged to enhance their buying experience. It is the most direct form of marketing where you can build relationships, demonstrate products or services and answer questions from prospective and existing clients.
Biofuels International Expo visitors ie. your target market, come to you, including those "hard to see" decision makers.
In fact, by exhibiting at Biofuels International Expo you can benefit from any number of the following:
- Meeting your market face-to-face
- Direct selling to serious buyers in active buying mode
- Building prospect databases
- Generating high-quality sales leads
- Building relationships with existing customers
- Demonstrating products/ services
- Educating the customer market
- Improving media relations
- Generating media exposure
- Building brand awareness
- Launching new products/ services
- Positioning your company as a market leader
- Promoting company image
- Targeting, testing and developing new markets
- Boosting financial analyst/ investor perceptions
- Conducting market research
- Identifying and recruiting new distributors or partners
- Harnessing all five senses to drive home your messages
- Gathering competitive intelligence
- Networking with industry peers.
Views: 6515 Added: 02-09-2008 Updated: 02-09-2008
Address: Marshall House, 124 Middleton Road
Contact person: Cathy Hodge
Phone: +44 (0)20 8648 7078
Fax: +44 (0)208 687 4130
Average Rating: Total: 1 rates 5.00 (of 5)