ASME 2014 Power Conference
The ASME 2014 Power Conference will be held in Baltimore, MD, United States on July 28-31, 2014.
The ASME 2014 Power Conference is dedicated to maintenance, operating and equipment issues in a power plant, including:
- Steam Generators
- Fuels & Combustion, Material Handling, Emissions
- Turbines, Generators & Auxiliaries
- Heat Exchangers & Cooling Systems
- Reliability, Availability & Maintainability (RAM)
- Plant Operations & Maintenance
- Simple & Combined Cycles
- Plant Systems, Structures, Components & Materials Issues
- Energy Water Nexus
- Advanced Energy Systems and Renewables (Wind, Solar & Geothermal)
- Nuclear Plant Design, Licensing & Construction
- Thermal Hydraulics & CFD
- Performance Testing & Performance Test Codes.
The ASME 2014 Power Conference brings together attendees involved or interested in maintenance, operating and equipment issues in a power plant.
Country: United States
Contact person: James Wieters
the Author via email or personal message!