World Biofuels Markets Congress & Exhibition
Due to popular demand the 8th annual World Biofuels Markets Congress & Exhibition will return, for just one more year before moving venue, to the Beurs-World Trade Center in Rotterdam. Once again we will join together with over 1500 representatives from across the entire biofuels value chain to discuss the most cutting edge matters in the bioenergy space.
"This is the number one event for biofuels globally" Starsupply
Why attend in 2013?
To continue to offer you the value you need, we are deepening our agendas to provide a more in-depth analysis of the hottest areas in biofuels.
Whether you attend World Biofuels Markets to hear about just one key biofuels area or you use the event to get a bird’s eye view of the entire industry, this year’s agenda will cater for your needs.
• BioFeedstocks *Now a 3 day conference*
• Aviation *Now a 2 day conference*
• Sustainability, Certification & iLUC *Now a 2 day conference*
• Advanced Biofuels *Now a 2 day conference*
• Finance & Investment *Now a 2 day conference*
• Biofuels & Sustainable Agriculture *Now a 2 day conference*
• Emerging Markets
• Biorefinery Platforms
• Downstream Partnerships
• Biodiesel Production & Trading
• The Water Debate *New for 2013*
• Industrial Biotechnology *New for 2013*
• Sustainable Agriculture *New for 2013*
Views: 1881 Added: 16-02-2011 Updated: 16-02-2011
Organizer: Green Power Conferences
Address: Southbank House Black Prince Road
Contact person: Melanie Botting
Phone: +44 (0)20 7099 0600
Phone2: +44 (0)20 3355 4226
Fax: +44 (0)20 7900 1853
Average Rating: Total: 0 rates 0.00 (of 5)